Chef Daniel Stern’s cuisine features local purveyors and options for vegan or vegetarian diners, delightfully updating classic dishes with the hallmarks of American cooking at his best place for restaurant week Philadelphia. Influenced by the regional cuisine, R2L offers travelers an authentic taste of the city. Chef Stern was recently mentioned in a Forbes Magazine article, available here.
R2L is among the most popular dining destinations during Philly Restaurant Week which happens each year and features set menus to give a taste of the full experience.
The vibe is contemporary, upscale, and dynamic. What sets R2L apart as the best place for restaurant week Philadelphia is pushing the boundaries not only of cuisine but of the dining experience as a whole, made complete by the hospitality of the service team. The following are some features from the flagship dinner menu, best enjoyed with good company and a sunset:
Salads, Snacks, Etc.
- Thick Cut Bacon w/ sourdough + horseradish cheddar
- Poached Shrimp w/ marinated radishes, whipped butter + seasoned salt
- French Onion Risotto w/ gruyere crisp
- New England Clam Chowder w/ casino dumplings
- Lobster Roll w/ avocado, pickles, chips
- Half Shell half-dozen east coast oysters, choice of: traditional | truffle + jalapeño | crème fraîche, chive + caviar
Main Courses: Chef’s Recs
- Vegan Stuffed Bell Pepper w/ lentils, basmati, escarole + walnuts
- Beef Duo w/ filet mignon, red wine braised short rib, stuffed skins, red wine + horseradish
- Smore’s Chocolate Tart w/ marshmallow meringue, graham cracker ice cream + fudge sauce
Mac + Cheese
Lobster Mac + Cheese
Brussels, Garlic + Bacon
Broccolini, Long Hots + Garlic
Castle Valley Mill Cheddar Grits
All Kinds of Mushrooms
Call us at 215.564.5337 or visit our website to make a dinner reservation at R2L, the best place for restaurant week Philadelphia. Our professional, attentive service team will work with you to ensure an unforgettable evening. We look forward to speaking with you.