Pair panoramic views of the city with chef-driven New American cooking for an unforgettable Higher Education User Group Inc. Alliance meeting in 2020.
Set on the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place, R2L pairs regionally inspired New American cooking with panoramic views of the city at night to elevate the dining experience. From the time the doors opened in 2010, R2L’s best place for fine dining in Philadelphia has been host to countless business dinners, expos, and charity organizations, serving as the highlight to a week of city-wide event or tourism in Philly.
A memorable and superb view of the city awaits diners at R2L’s best place for fine dining in Philadelphia. A 360º virtual tour of the R2L space is available here to step inside Philadelphia’s most breathtaking dining room and private event spaces.
The largest meeting of Higher Education & Public Sector users of Oracle Applications in the world takes place in Philadelphia from March 29th – April 1st, 2020. R2L specializes in private event for precisely these types of large group events.
If you are representing an organization or professional group looking for a relaxing and rewarding evening on the 37th floor, contact our event coordinator Vera Masi to secure a space for 30-300 people and put together a custom menu or reception package that fits your needs.
Experience R2L’s Best Place For Fine Dining During the Alliance 2020 Conference
Chef Stern’s New American menu has something for everyone, from raw seafood to hearty mains like a duo of braised short rib and filet mignon, to vegan and vegetarian options. Traditional cooking techniques and a dedication to bold and precise flavors highlight each of R2L’s New American dishes. Tiered packages make it easy and seamless to customize the evening according to guest count and dietary needs.
Alternate Hors D’Oeuvres:
- Crispy Crab Dumpling w/ spicy old bay seasoning
- Crisp Cheese Arancini w/ truffle + soy sabayon
- Lamb Lollipop Chops w/ harissa
- Vegan Sliders w/ spicy mayo
American Mezze Stations:
- Oil Cured Tuna Crostini
- Cured Meats + Local Cheeses
- Trio of Dips: tapenade, gruyere & onion, avocado-scallion-jalapeno
Small Plates Stations:
- Roasted Veal Tenderloin w/ saffron jus (protein selection)
- Filet Mignon + Braised Short Rib Duo (protein selection)
- Spinach + Wild Mushrooms (vegetable selection)
- Curry Scented Cauliflower (vegetable selection)
- Garganelli Pasta w/ roast pork, broccoli rabe + long hots (pasta selection)
- Penne Pasta w/ wild mushroom + spinach (pasta selection)
Call our event specialists today at 215.564.3585 to begin planning your Alliance private dinner at R2L’s best place for fine dining in Philadelphia. We also provide planners with a digital brochure containing a list of preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more, depending on the occasion.
If you are planning a trip to Philly this spring, there are countless city-wide events to attend throughout the spring season. Join us for happy hour or make a reservation at a window seat before or after these upcoming events, courtesy of VisitPhilly:
- Subaru Cherry Blossom Festival of Greater Philadelphia
- The Penn Relays
- The Philadelphia Science Festival
- Philly Wine Week