Pennsylvania’s Foodservice Expo is a 2-day event being held from October 21st––22nd at the PA Convention Center in Philadelphia. This is the only event in Pennsylvania to bring together all sectors of the restaurant, foodservice, lodging and hospitality industry under one roof and will provide foodservice operators in Pennsylvania and surrounding markets with the best tools to grow and improve their business.
If you are getting a group together in Philly during this event, experience a private dinner at R2L’s best large event space in Philly. Whether guests are local or tourists, well-known or unknown the mission at R2L is to give the experience of the best large event space in Philly through creative, New American cooking and hospitality. That commitment to guest experience is the essence of R2L; pair that spirit of hospitality with panoramic, 37th floor views of the city and region and you have arrived at the best Philly restaurant for entertaining, meeting, dining and just hanging out.
Award-winning chef Daniel Stern displays a range of New American offerings that are sure to be buzz-worthy conversation pieces at the table. Customize between the various menus to create something special for your group. Here are the highlights from one of our tiered seated dinner menus:
- Endive + Friseé Salad w/ apple, celery root + toasted seeds
- Roasted Chicken Consommé w/ truffle soup dumpling, wild rice + greens
- Lobster Bisque w/ lobster croquette, vegan scrapple, pepper jelly + sherry
A La Carte Main Courses:
- Roasted Scottish Salmon w/ roasted brussels sprouts, wild rice + red wine reduction
- Roasted Green Circle Chicken Breast w/ sweet potato pureé, braised leg + cavatelli
- 5 oz. Filet Mignon & Braised Short-Rib w/ potato gratin, crisp maitake, truffled spinach salad + black garlic au poivre
- Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake w/ candied cranberries + speculoos cookie butter
- Warm Vanilla Cake, Caramel w/ chocolate terrine + caramel sauce
We also offer the following amenities for event planners:
- On-site parking
- Wi-Fi access
- A/V capabilities
- Plasma screens for presentations
- Access to microphones
- Preferred vendors for photography, videography, floral arrangements, and more
R2L is only a few blocks from the Convention Center and near all major transportation hubs, which makes getting to R2L convenient.
Nearest Modes Of Public Transit
- Suburban Station: Located at 16th and JFK, this metro station is less than a five-minute walk away.
- 30th Street Station: This metro station, which connects to Amtrak and other transit lines, is a short five-minute cab ride to the west side of the city.
Luxury Hotels Within Walking Distance
- Westin Philadelphia
- Sofitel Philadelphia
- Hotel Palomar – A Kimpton Hotel
- The Rittenhouse Hotel
- Sonesta Hotel Philadelphia
- Hotel Monaco – A Kimpton Hotel
Learn more about planning a larger, private event at R2L’s best large event space in Philly by calling 215.564.3585. We look forward to speaking with you.