R2L has been host to countless marriage proposals, milestone birthdays, closing dinners and celebrations. It is also the local favorite for date night any day of the week. Superb views of the city from the 37th floor of Two Liberty Place excite the senses while regionally-inspired New American cooking from Chef Daniel Stern bring bold flavors to an evening of celebration.
We were recently featured in the blog: “11 Best Bars in Philadelphia You Need to Visit” Check it out here. And take a look at this superb 360º virtual tour of the space here. R2L is a beautiful Philly restaurant with a view for taking the next step in life or achieving a milestone.
Date night at R2L brings all the elements of romance together with the mission of hospitality made complete by the service team, dedicated to exceeding guest expectations, and making the space feel like home while attending to your every need.
- Chowder New England style w/ potatoes, bacon + littlenecks
- Autumn Salad w/ artichoke, leek + mushroom confit, miso red wine dressing
- Lobster “Roll” w/ avocado, carrot+pepper sauce, toasted martin’s potato bun
- Chopped Salad romaine, kale, harvest vegetables, bacon + bleu boursin
- Roasted Tuna Loin w/ brussels sprouts, sweetbreads + harissa
- Sliced Duck Breast w/ cassoulet of duck leg confit, navy beans + root vegetables
- Vegan Roasted Maitake + King Oyster Mushrooms w/ bean + mushroom tortellini, garlic broth
Main Courses (Large Cuts + Chops):
- Roasted Chicken Breast w/ spice-glazed leg, butternut squash + ranch cream
- Scottish Salmon [8 oz.]; ceviche, pretzel sauce + dill
- Roast Breakaway Farms Pork Chop [18 oz.] w/ South Philly romesco, broccoli rabe, long hot + aged provolone
…and some new cocktails to enjoy:
Pisco Sour w/ la caravedo, egg white + lime
Ring Around The Rose w/ kiki vodka, aperol, lemon + rhubarb
Toucan Dan w/ bacardi, fernet-branca, orange bitters + lemon
And if you are in search of great wines for your proposal night, R2L was recently recognized alongside other great Philadelphia restaurants with “spectacular” wine programs according to Wine Spectator (@wsrestaurantawards). R2L’s inventory of 1,350 wines has something for everyone, along with a vintage champagne list. Our wine director can assist you in choosing the best wines for your special night at this beautiful Philly restaurant with a view.
Call us at 215.564.5337 to reserve a window seat at R2L’s beautiful Philly restaurant with a view or visit Open Table to make a dinner reservation.
We look forward to speaking with you soon about any special arrangements you might need for the evening.